10 April 2008

50 Page evaluation document


I know this must sound a little strange considering that I love taking photographs and being creative with design, but I really enjoy designing minimalist, corporate books and documents!




ISU briefed me with such a job recently. They needed a neat and professional looking report to show what they had achieved with the Virksomhed Vollsmose project over the last year. In recent years they had simply created a document themselves in Word, which had suited them fine. But now they have much more success and a wider audience they decided to step up a notch.



Here you can see three of the pages selected at random from the 50 page Evaluation Report which they printed. Everyone agreed that it was much more professional and interesting than their previous years. I enjoyed this brief as it allowed me to get stuck into text alignments and punctuation amends. I love sorting and organizing, maybe I have a problem?

No comments: