20 September 2010

ISU welfare for the elderly poster

A nice easy job. It's a small world nowadays, I'm from England, the client (ISU Plus) is from Denmark - and I did the job whilst in Colorado. I needed a little bit of assistance from my housemate, I needed a few files sent to me from my home PC before I could begin. I had to talk him through my complicated filing system and arrange for him to upload the needed images.

The job really was a simple one, which was welcomed because I was on holiday. All I had to do was convert the front page of an 8 page brochure I had previously designed into an A2 poster. The brochure itself was A4. At the time designing it I used forethought and created it at A3 (then scaled it down), in case this scenario ever arose. I'm glad I did, converting an A3 image to A2, is easy with a bit of "jiggery-pokery" (yes that's a technical term). Converting an A4 image to A2 is slightly scary due to print resolutions and pixelation.

No comments: