14 April 2011

Health Lottery Presentation

This was one of those jobs that was huge, yet had a very tight deadline. I worked a few 15 hour days, one of them was an 18 hour stint. The end product was well worth it though. The client was happy, and I felt proud to have been a part of it.



I'm not sure I can say too much, so I will keep it brief. The Health Lottery is a new forthcoming lottery game playable natiowide. A percentage of the profits will go directly to charities involved within the health sector. When it was explained to me it sounded like a very good system, I've never been a lottery player but I will probably become a regular to this particular lottery. The chances of winning are alot greater than that of it's main rival (which I won't name by name).



My job was to help visualize an additional idea in the medium of A4 prints, and a powerpoint slideshow - which was to be pitched to various important people. I don't think I can tell you the idea due to not personally knowing the actual outcome of the pitch. Therefore I will post a few visuals for you to see at least the colour scheme and styling of the job, without giving anything away.

No comments: