25 June 2008

Bump Bump

Over the last month I've been involved in the making of an independant horror movie short called Bump Bump. I wasn't involved in a creative capacity, however I was the lead role in the movie. It was lots of fun and very exciting indeed. I'm no way a professional actor nor do I claim to be, I just did the best I can. I play a homeless 30 something with learning difficulties.

The movie was for the Channel 4 competition for Horror Fest later this year. Aparently out of several hundred entries, we came 11th we're told. The reason we didn't make the top 10 was due to "the movie being too long". It was 16 minutes long, and the entries were only allowed to be 15 minutes maximum.


Anyway, the director asked me to design the dvd cover, to which I lovingly oblidged. I will post here the website address as soon as it's available online for download.

No comments: