14 January 2011

Nissan Freeride World Tour

This was a set of four, double sided postcards & a single data capture card. Nissan work closely sponsoring several Ski & Snowboarding events around the world. I'm lucky enough to get to work on these. Most of these Nissan jobs have to be done more than once over with various translations. Great news for me of course!

The postcard set promoted the Freeride World Tour and competition for this year. Each of the postcards had a different Ski or Snowboarding champion on the front. You've got to love Winter Sport photography! Unfortunately I had nothing to do with the photography on these. I might try my hand at Winter Sport photography at some point, it looks a lot of fun.

On the back of the postcards can be found the details for the competition.


No comments: