9 March 2011

Andrex Skin Kind activity

Skin Kind is a new toilet tissue product from Andrex. This range has a scented inner core, and the tissue itself is enriched with Aloe Vera and vitamin E. The clear message in the brief was for us to get across - "be kinder to your skin". I worked as part of a relatively large team, my role was creating all of the artwork and second stage visuals. This was one of the three large jobs I had on.

We created a large activity stand which will be able to be assembled and reassembled in different sizes, depending on which shopping centre it was in. It will be touring the country promoting the product. It has a hand massage area, for you to sample the Aloe Vera scent and receive a professional massage, there is also an area in which you can meet the Andrex puppy and have a
photo taken



In terms of what artwork was needed for the activity, it was really involved as there were t-shirts, floor mat, various posters, wallpaper, leaflets, branded photo frame & bags.



I've said it before on other jobs, and I'll say it again - the packaging colours were shades of greens which makes me happy. This always makes jobs even more enjoyable for me.

No comments: