4 July 2011

Andrex Limited Collection video

Having done the artwork for the Limited Collection shopping center activity, I was asked to also create a video documentary of event at three locations around southern England. The project has taken approximately four weeks from planning to final edit.

My role was director, producer, cameraman, graphics creator and sound engineer. It sounds a lot of work. Believe me, it was. But film is one of the most fun (yet stressful) mediums to work in. I absolutely love it. I must say, I also had alot of fun remixing the soundtrack - this is a hobbie of mine and I've never thought I'd have to do it in a job one day.

I assembled a small team of colleagues to create the video, and the final product was a polished broadcast quality 3 minute film.

All in all, this was very rewarding. I will start to seek out more work like this.

No comments: