7 October 2010

Rewkachu Green development

A rather good by-product of the inspiration I brought home from the Telluride Photography Festival is that I have decided to take an active conservation role with my spare time.

In the last couple of weeks I have decided to offer my experience and skill-set to conservation organisations for next to nothing or free. I just want to cover my costs. The venture is called Rewkachu Green. I have been busy designing the website and blog, I have also started contacting non-profit organisations telling them of my existence.

When the website is up and running (another few weeks) I will step up another gear and promote the service to those that need to know. As soon as it is online I will be redesigning my my main website also, uploading newer work that's of a higher standard, and decluttering it for ease of use.

Here's the Rewkachu Green logo, I love it.

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

I love the logo as well! Awesome way to go Rew, definitely a great idea and I have only the highest hopes for it. Will be interesting to hear about this as well, now with multiple companies going on, (or related ones, not sure how to refer to them collectively). As always, best wishes for you. Keep us updated! :)