2 October 2010

Rewkachu takes a step forward

Still filled with fire in belly from the recent Telluride Photography Festival (see my last post). I've decided to create a more defined online presence for my company. I've created a Rewkachu photography & design facebook page, feel free to go ahead and "like" it. I've created a Rewkachu twitter page. I've also created a pro flickr account. Each of these are interlinked too, in true "web" fashion - so I update one, and they all update. My tech friend Mark has been on at me for ages about such advances, I'll listen to him next time perhaps!

I'm currently mulling over an idea for a sister company too, I'll probably mention this again soon in much more detail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must really write this self-important egotistical bullshit for yourself and no one else. Sad.

Ashley M said...

On the contrary, i'm happy that he shared this. :) The whole point of a blog is to help make others aware of what's going on and updates, so, that's what I read it for. Happy to hear you've got these new endeavors going on Rew, sounds awesome. And yes, I 'liked' your page on facebook. Looking forward to more updates and the like. Best wishes for you and Rewkachu! :)