10 April 2012

New Blog #1 - A Photographic Narrative

A Photographic Narrative is my first of the three new blogs I'm creating this month.  The site is hosted at "rewmitchell.com" so as you might imagine it's a personal blog rather than specifically a Rewkachu blog.  Although of course it is related.

As the blog itself states, it's "the artistic side projects of a little person". I created the blog because I felt that I am not spending enough time photographing for the love and art of photographing. So I wanted to get back into slinging my camera around my neck and heading off in to the world to see what interesting sites I could capture.  This, I think, is the ideal kick up the butt.

Each month I will set myself a personal project on any given subject that I happen to think will make interesting photographs. I'll then of course polish them and upload them (with a story) to my new photoblog.

I have back dated the blog to November 2011.  So there is five months / five projects worth of content.  I didn't want to start with an empty blog.

All for the love of photography :)

No comments: