16 April 2012

New Blog #2 - Rewkachu Film

Rewkachu Film is part of the new Rewkachu concept I've been working on this month.  Film is a medium that we find ourselves becoming more involved in.  I felt it needed it's own space and a blog is an ideal way to do so.

Rewkachu is making a feature length independent movie at the moment and I didn't want to clutter the Rewkachu blog with all the thoughts and progress which relates to it.  I did however think it was important to showcase our love for the medium is a separate blog.

The Rewkachu Film blog has four authors; myself of course, Darren Laken (writer / prop designer), Steve Featherstone (3D animation / cameraman) and Andy Wilmot (Sound Department / cameraman).  Each of us will be adding our thoughts on technology, events, work, ideas, and the development of the first Rewkachu Film - Happy Place.

To get the blog up and running, I have taken all of the film related posts from this blog and added them to the new one.  This means that 80% of the posts on there dated before April 16th 2012 can be found here.  It's not important, but I just wanted to be clear.

This Rewkachu Film angle I am very excited about.

No comments: