4 November 2011

Advanced learning

I've just invested in a huge bundle of advanced tutorials for many of the software packages I use daily: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, After Effects etc.

My reasoning being that software advances each year, and it's very easy to fall into the trap of sticking with what you know. It's so easy to get left behind in this industry. While I'm a long way from being left behind, I aim to make sure that it never happens. The way for me to guarantee this is for me to set aside a slot of time each week to do some tutorials. This will either allow me to brush up or uncover learned but forgotten skills, or best case scenario - learn something new.

I've had my most successful year to date, and I want to continue building what I have in 2012. This is one of many things I've put in place for Rewkachu.

No comments: