27 November 2011

Andrex Washlets 8 page gatefold leaflet visual

I really don't mind tight deadlines, they make things exciting. You really have to plan how you're going to get things done in time, and focus. This was an eight page leaflet, approximately A5 in size which was designed as a gatefold mechanism. The leaflet is to be part of the shopping centre activity, being handed out to passers-by. The leaflet itself introduces the product and an additional Facebook page where people can win health and beauty prizes.

I had only a day to turn this around, which was definitely pushing it - but I pulled all the stops out and spent my Sunday just cracking on with it. I used Photoshop and Illustrator. I'm pleased with the results, as was the client. For now, this is just a visual, the artwork will be created in the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss your face.
-Tinkerbell

Rew Mitchell said...

Thanks for reading what I'm up to. Would love to get back in touch. I need your email address, your old one just rebounds.