16 November 2011

ISU Plus - 200 x 85cm Roll-ups

My long term Danish client ISU recently rebranded themselves as ISU Plus. They are a company that specializes in helping the less fortunate have higher qualities of life; children, handicapped, elderly, unemployed etc.

They often appear exhibitions and promotional expos around Denmark. Due to their rebranding they needed a new set of promotional roll-up banners to shout the arrival of their company. The previous set of banners I design a couple of years ago were subtle and sleek. This time they asked for something brighter and more striking, to keep things fresh and exciting.

They needed four of these 200 x 85cm roll-up banners, each depicting one strategic word. I decided using a theme of "hands" to hold the symbolic imagery together. I also went heavy on text as a visual tool. I felt that the four words they had chosen were not representative enough of what a commendable and trustworthy company ISU Plus is. I put together a list of seventy words which describe the company’s ethics; they liked the idea a lot.

I'm looking forward to seeing these four large prints hanging in place. Loosely translated, the four words mean:

indsigt = insight
sammenhæng = cohesion
udvikling = development
med værdi for brugeren = value for the person

No comments: