1 November 2011

Kinder Suprise presentation

Kinder Surprise is a chocolate that everyone is familiar with, and it used to be one of my favourites growing up. So I was delighted when this job appeared on my lap. It was a presentation which was related to the previous Ferrero Rocher one. Unlike the previous presentation, this particular one was printed and mounted on boards. This usually means that more Photoshop work and creativity is involved. This is always a bonus in my book. On top of this bonus was the free Kinder Eggs! What a great job to be a part of.

I worked in a small team to create the concept and designs. My role was to create the designs. I used Photoshop and Illustrator, please see a couple of the visuals below.

I'll find out in the coming weeks if our presentation was successful.



No comments: