22 January 2012

Adobe Master Suite CS5.5

I'm super excited to announce that I've finally upgraded my software from CS4 to CS5.5. Not only have I upgraded to the latest version, but I have gone from Design Standard Suite, to the much coveted Master Suite Collection. If you're unaware what this means then I'll try to explain and you will see what a huge step up this is.

Adobe Design Standard Suite comes with the following software:

  • Photoshop
  • Illustrator  
  • InDesign 
  • crobat Pro 
  • Bridge 
  • Device Central 
  • CS Live online services

...and the Adobe Master Suite Collection comes packed with the following software:

  • Photoshop Extended
  • Illustrator
  • InDesign
  • Acrobat Pro
  • Flash Catalyst
  • Flash Professional
  • Flash Builder Premium Edition
  • Dreamweaver
  • Fireworks
  • Contribute
  • Adobe Premiere Pro
  • After Effects
  • Adobe Audition
  • Adobe OnLocation
  • Encore
  • Bridge
  • Device Central
  • Media Encoder
  • CS Live online services

As you can see, this will allow me to rule the world.

No comments: