20 January 2012

Andrex Washlets set floor plans

Please see previous posts for more details on the Andrex Washlets campaign.  With this job so massive I feel I have been repeating myself a little on the blog lately.

So I had completed the set artwork a couple of weeks prior, sent them to the printers and they had now all been printed and were ready to tour the country. Many shopping centres would be graced by the visit of this experiential campaign.  The set itself would need to be constructed at each location and then dismantled at the end of the event.  This is very typical of this type of event, but due to our technical design of the flooring and the varying sizes of the floor spaces - each shopping centre has differing specifications - I needed to painstakingly create floor plans for all of the various sizes.

The floor graphics were too large to print as one single piece, they had to be cut into circles and arranged much like an over-sized jigsaw.


No comments: